1. T-Dogg should have a more to do. You know, be revealed as a bigger character. Maybe he kills or saves some major character
2. Lori should die by the hand of the Governor and reanimate. You know, maybe he strangles her or shoots her in the chest or slits her throat, but no damage to the brain should be done that way she can reanimate as a walker.
3. Rick should come across Lori when she reanimates and kill her. That would be a good season finale. Rick goes searching for Lori and finds her in the woods as a walker, so he shoots her in the head.
4. The group should split. Fall apart. This is how I think it should go. The group stumbles upon The Governor’s camp, and each of them are faced with the decision to stay with The Governor’s camp, or stay with Rick. This could be the mid-season finale.
5. A MAJOR charactor should die. Not just Lori, I’m thinking Hershal Greene or Maggie. Not Glenn or Daryle. If those two die, I’m done with this show. If Maggie dies, then Glenn will completely break apart, so I’m thinking more along the lines of Hershal.
6. Carl’s dark side should come out. Like in the comics. He should kill someone. Maybe T-Dogg or Carol, who he blame’s for Sophia’s death.
7. Zombies break into the prison.
8. Merle Dixon should return. Or at least have a cameo. And I’m not talking about a cameo like the one in Season 2. I’m talking a real cameo. But I really think he should have a major part in the story of Season 3. He should be one of the henchmen of the Governor. And when the group splits, Daryle is torn between his brother(Governor’s group) and Rick’s group.
9. Tyrese should show up at some point in season 3 and fall in love with Michonne
10. Morgan should return and his son should be a zombie. Maybe Rick just is able to contact him with a radio or something, but Morgan has to return. Or maybe Michonne discovered Morgan and his son and brought them to the prison to take refuge. Morgan should also fall in love with Michonne and there should be reaccuring fights between him and Tyrese.